MOTOGPREM - Manual (v1.01)
If you find some bugs or you have ideas
for improvement (for the game of even this manual) do not hesitate to use our
forum for that or even send us an email.
The F1Portal Team
As obvious as it should be, the Goal of this game is to be World Champion. To do that you'll have to be able to promote from G4 to G1, passing by G3 and G2. We will simulate 3 Races per week, on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays, therefore, a 17 Races season, will take about 6 weeks.
Each Race will be motorbikeried out at 21h00 CET and will last approximately until 22h00 depending on the number of laps. If a problem happens during a Race, this one will repeat on the following day again. The Races will be simulated on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays as stated previously.
The distribution of points it's same as in real Moto GP:
At the beginning of your carreer as a manager you will receive $30.000.000 and a motorbike with all its parts at level 1. Try to make the best use of this amount :)
4. Practice, Qualify, Warm-Up & Testing
The weather forecast displayed in Practice & Qualify is the weather during the Practice and Qualify. The weather forecast displayed in Warm-Up is the weather for both Warm-Up and for the beginning of the Race.
Before initiating a Race you must give some Practice laps (if you want) and at least 1 Qualify lap. In order to be able to participate in a Race, your better Qualify lap must be under the 107% (this is not applicable for the groups in G4) of the best Qualify lap done in your group. You can give a maximum of 8 Practice laps and 4 in Qualify. Only the best time in Qualify will count for the Grid.
During the Practice, the Pilot will give some recommendations on how you can improve your motorbike, but as he does not have a good feedback skill he cannot give you more then 3 hints at a time.
After you have made your Practice and Qualify laps, you will be able to do up to 4 Warm-Up laps.
1. - During Qualify, the Pilot will not be able to give recommendations and you will not be able to see the time error done by the Pilot.
2. - Once you have made at least one Warm-Up lap, you will not be able Practice or Qualify laps.
3. - You cannot give a Warm-Up lap before you have at least given one Qualify lap.
4. - The weather forecast for the Testing circuit will not influence in the Race
5. - You will be able to Practice, to Qualify, to Warm-Up or to do Testing until there is 1h30 for the beginning of the Race.
6. - You must use the same dry tires compound for Qualify, Warm-Up and the Race (if it rains in the Qualify it will ask for the dry tires compound to be used in Race).
7.-You will be able to see the last commentary given by your Pilot in Practice until you make a lap in Qualify. After that, comments given in Practice will not appear again.
8. - Each Pilot will need a different setup for his motorbike.
5. Repair/Upgrade the motorbike
The weather forecast displayed here is the weather at the beginning of the Race.
You can repair the parts of your motorbike or you can improve their level. Bare in mind that:
- You will only be able to repair to your motorbike only one time before the Race.
- If you have a negative balance you cannot buy new parts, but you will be able to repair each part 30%, for example if you have 50% it will let to you repair up to 20%.
Note: if you have a negative amount greater than $15.000.000 then:
- You will give your 8 Practice laps but you will be able to give a single Qualify lap.
- Your motorbike cannot be repaired or be raised in level.
- Before the following Race:
- You will lose your Chief Mechanic (if you have one)
- the moral of your Pilot will fall to 0.
Note: You can repair or improve your motorbike until there is 1h30 to the beginning of the Race.
The weather forecast displayed here is the weather at the beginning of the Race. For the Race you will be able to specify different options.
Note: You can repair or improve your motorbike until 1h30 before the beginning of the Race.
6.1. Strategy for the setup of your motorbike
You can specify the setup that you want to use in the Race
Note: if you do not specify another setup, the program will take the setup done in your best lap.
6.2. Strategy for the fuel
You can specify the fuel that you need in race.You must adjust the fuel, less liters can lost a race and a lot of liters can do that you run very slowly.Every Gran Prix is diferent, and liters that need depend of km, type of track and other things.
- If the motorbike does not have sufficient fuel to give another lap, the Pilot comes to the pits.
6.3. Strategy for the tires
You can specify the tires that your motorbike should have:
- the tires at the start;
- the tires if it begins raining;
- the tires if it stops raining;
Note : The following supposition is applied: if it begins raining, then all the circuit is wet. If it stops raining, then all the circuit is dry.
6.4. Strategy for the Pilot
The strategy for the Pilot:
- You can specify the risk that your Pilot will have to take when he wants to overtake another motorbike;
- You can specify the risk that your Pilot will have to take when he wants to block the motorbike behind;
- You can specify the risk that your Pilot will have to take when all is normal;
- Also you can specify the risk that your Pilot will have to take if the motorbike presents/displays problems;
1. If your motorbike begins to have problems, you will start to lose more time in each lap. If this happens, you can choose if the Pilot calls the pits to know if the problem can be solved. If it can, the motorbike will enter the pits as quickly as possible, but otherwise the Pilot will try to finish the Race with the risk that you specified. If the motorbike enters the pits because of some problem, your mechanics will put the amount of fuel specified for that pit stop number (or the other before in case that pit stop turn had no value attributed).
2. Be carreful in the risk to overtake/block. If you put too much, your Pilot can commit a driving mistake.
3. In a near future you will be able to specify a risk when the motorbike is low in fuel.
Using the data of the circuit find the settings but also you must consider the temperature, the humidity and experience of the Pilot and some other factors.
You can make offers to Pilots and Chief Mechanics. The following points will be applied:
- You can only offer contracts to 2 Pilots and 2 Chief Mechanics before of every tuesday, thursday and saturday.Total 6 Pilots and 6 Mechanics by week.
- If you buy a new Pilot or chief engineer, then you will have to pay compensation to your Pilot or present Chief Mechanic that corresponds to half of the money that you would pay to him until the term of the current contract.
- the Pilots or Chief Mechanics will make their decisions on Mondays, Wensdays and Fridays between 11h and 12h and between that time they can't be offered any contracts.
- The Pilots which do not leave the list of "Available Pilots"(are not going to work for a manager), will decrease their wage in a 5%, their signing fee in 5% and their moral drops 10%. The same will be applied to the Chief Mechanics (with the exception of the moral).
- If a Pilot reaches 33 years, then he will make a decision if he will retire or not at the end of the season. If he reaches 42 years, then he will retire at the end of the season.
- Managers in G4 will not be able to offer contracts to Pilots with more than 84 points in overall and they will not be able to offer contracts to Chief Mechanics.
- Managers in G3 will not be able to offer contracts to Pilots with more than 99 points in overall and they will not be able to offer contracts to Chief Mechanics.
- Managers in G2 will not be able to offer contracts to Pilots with more than 135 points in overall and they will not be able to offer contracts to Chief Mechanics with more than 45 points in overall.
The Pilots have the following attributes:
1. The Pilot will increase 1 point in concentration each 5 Races, 1 point in talent each 10 Races and 1 point in experience in each Race. The moral will increase or decrease depending on the performance of the Pilot in the Race.
2. The value in concentration, talent, experience, stamina and moral go from 1 to 200 points.
You will be able to train your Pilot in concentration and talent. In order to train your Pilot you must have a positive amount of money. The costs are the following ones:
- 1 point each 10 Races - $10,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 8 Races - $12,500 by Race;
- 1 point each 6 Races - $20,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 4 Races - $35,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 2 Races - $90,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 1 Races - $300,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 13 Races - $7,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 10 Races - $10,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 7 Races - $18,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 4 Races - $40,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 2 Races - $100,000 by Race;
- 1 point each 1 Races - $300,000 by Race;
Note: If your Pilot is motorbikerying out a training session
and after the Race you have a negative amount of money greater than $15.000.000,
the training will be cancelled and the amount that you have already spent will
7.1.2. Contract renovation
At any time you will be able to renew the contract of your Pilot. The renovation of the contract will take effect immediately when the previous contract finishes. When you renew the contract of the Pilot, you will have to pay half of the wages requested by him/her when you sign the contract and other half will be added to the future wages.
1. If you have renewed the contract of your Pilot, and meanwhile you have make an offer to another Pilot and it accepts it, the new contract of your Pilot will be cancelled, but you will not be able to recover the money that you paid to your present Pilot for signing the new contract, this means you lose the signing fee.
2. If your Pilot contract finishes and you did not offer a contract renovation to him, he/she will go away and you will receive the worse Pilot available.
3. If you are not in G1 or G2, you will not be able to renew the contract of your Pilot if he has a general average over 99 if you are on G3 and 84 if you are on G4.
7.2. Chief Mechanics
The Chief Mechanic has 3 attributes:
- Repair (the higher it is his knowledge in this area, the cheaper it will be to repair a part (i.e..: brakes, motor));
- Pit stops (the higher it is his knowledge in this area, the less time the motorbike will be in pits while changing the tires or repairing due to mechanical problems);
1. These attributes will not change (Except the Age).
2. You can dismiss your Chief Mechanic at any time, but nevertheless, you will have to pay compensation to him equivalent to half of the amount that you would have to pay to him until the term of its contract.
7.3. Pit Crew
In G4 you will begin with 1 good,
1 normal one and 3 mediocre ones and according to the Race results you will
be able to sign new ones or not, the maximum of mechanics are 20. Remember that
the better the mechanic is the more he will receive.
For your disposition you have a commercial manager who will help you to look for a sponsor for the FOLLOWING SEASON. You will be able to have sponsors in your front and rear suspensions, the sides of the motorbike and the suit of your Pilot. In addition you will be able to have a sponsor for the team. For example, the average sponsorship in the suspensions is lower than the one on the sides of your motorbike. Different sponsors will give different amounts of money. The more ' $ ' a sponsor has near the name, the greater will be the amount of money that they will give you.
You will be able to use up to 28 hours of your commercial manager by Race to negotiate with the sponsors. The greater amount of hours that you order him to dedicate to a certain sponsor, the greater will be the progress of the negotiation. Once the negotiation goes over 30%, the sponsor will specify the amount of money that he will be able to give you the next season. When the negotiation with a sponsor in certain area (suspension, suit) reaches the 100%, this sponsor will be kept for the following season and no negotiation will be able to be done in that area.
1. you will have to distribute the hours in each Race, or else, the negotiations will not advance (this also is applied for the tires sponsor).
2. The contract will be signed only if the negotiation reaches the 100%.
3. If a manager does not sign any contract with a sponsor for the following season, then you will have the present sponsor of the equipment for the next season with a maximum of 2.000.000$
4. Remember that if you are in G4 the sponsors reset an each new Season.
8.1.1. Tires sponsor
The tires sponsor will not give you money. They will give you tires with better/worse grip. The more 'O' they have near the name, the greater will be the grip that they will have.
Note: When you start the game you have the worse sponsor of tires, "Uniroyali". This sponsor will be attributed to each manager who does not manage to finish a negotiation with another tires sponsor.
- If your Pilot did the fastest lap: $1.000.000.
- Place at the end of the Race:
G1 Group G2 Group G3 Group G4 Group
1 $16.000.000 $12.000.000 $8.000.000 $4.000.000
2 $15.800.000 $11.850.000 $7.900.000 $3.950.000
3 $15.600.000 $11.700.000 $7.800.000 $3.900.000
39 $8.400.000 $6.300.000 $4.200.000 $2.100.000
40 $8.200.000 $6.150.000 $4.100.000 $2.050.000
G1 Group G2 Group G3 Group G4 Group
1 $2.000.000 $1.500.000 $1.000.000 $500.000
2 $1.800.000 $1.350.000 $900,000 $450.000
3 $1.600.000 $1.200.000 $800,000 $400.000
4 $1.480.000 $1.110.000 $740,000 $370.000
5 $1.440.000 $1.080.000 $720,000 $360.000
6 $1.400.000 $1.050.000 $700,000 $350.000
7 $1.360.000 $1.020.000 $680,000 $340.000
38 $120,000 $90,000 $60,000 $30.000
39 $80,000 $60,000 $40,000 $20.000
40 $40,000 $30,000 $20,000 $10.000
- Each lap in Practice will have a cost of $50.000.
- Each lap in Qualify will have a cost of $100.000.
- Each lap in Warm-Up will have; a cost of $50.000.
- Each lap in Testing will have a cost of $25.000.
9.2. After the Race
- The wage of your Pilot (with a Bonus in some cases)
- the wage of your Chief Mechanic (if you have one and in some cases with a Bonus)
- general Costs of the racing that is equivalent to 9% of the total gains (if you have negative gains, it will not request by money).
10. Structure of Groups
This one is the description of the structure of the groups that were taken from the middle of 3rd season:
- 1 Top Group (G1)
- 3 Sub-groups (G2a, G2b, G2c)
- 9 Sub-groups (G3a, G3b, G3c, G3d, G3e, G3f, G3g, G3h, G3i)
- 28 Sub-groups (G4a, G4b, G4c, G4d, G4e, G4f, G4g, G4h, G4i..., G4za)
At the end of the season:
- The first 5 of each group in G2 will be promoted to G1.
- The first 5 of each group in G3 will be promoted to G2.
- The first 5 of each group in G4 will be promoted to G3.
- The last the 15 in G1 will be relegated to one of the groups in G2.
- The last the 15 of each group in G2 will be relegated to one of the groups in G3.
- The last the 10 of each group in G3 will be descended to one of the groups in G4.
The champion will be the manager who wins the G1 group.
1. Managers, who are between the first 5 in any of the groups in G2, G3 or G4, but with a negative amount of money, will not be promoted and the following manager in the general standings will.
2, Managers who finish between the best 25 in the G1 group with negative amount, will be relegated to one of the groups in G2 and best managers in the last 15 of the G1 group will stay in this same group.
3, Managers who finish between 6th and 25th place in one of the groups in G2 and have negative amounts, will be relegated to one of the groups in G3.
Two managers will be able to form a team. To the contract being signed, each one will have to pay $3.000.000. The manager who proposes to create a team pays $3.000.000 immediately and the other pays the $3.000.000 when he/she accepts the proposal of the other manager. During one season each manager (within a team) will give points for his/hers team. Here it is the distribution of points:
- If the manager this in G1 and obtains X points, then the team will obtain X points;
- If the manager this in G2 and obtains X points, then the team will obtain X*0.75 points;
- If the manager this in G3 and obtains X points, then the team will obtain X*0.50 points;
- If the manager this in G4 and obtains X points, then the team will obtain X*0.25 points;
1. each point by team will receive $50,000 in the end of the season. These ones will be given after the promotion/relegation.
2. Each proposal to form a team with another manager will cost $3.000.000.
12. End of the season
- A manager who has a negative amount of money at the end of the season will lose his title (if that's the case). More than that, a manager will not be able to start the season with a negative amount of money. Therefore, in that case, the manager will have to sell the parts of his motorbike until they manage to obtain a positive amount of money. The sale of the parts will be half of the price of purchase. The first sold part will be most expensive. Example: If a manager finishes with a deficit of -$6.000.000 and the motorbike has the following parts: Motor (level 2), Body (level 3), Brakes (level 2), Gear box (level 4), Suspension (level 1), then the manager will the following season with a motorbike that it has: Motor (level 2), Body (level 2), Brakes (level 2), Gear box (level 3), Suspension (level 1) and $1.000.000 (selling the Body of level 3 it will obtain $3.000.000 and selling the Gear box in level 4 it will obtain $4.000.000).
- A manager who has participated in each Race of the current season will obtain $5.000.000 for the next season.
- From season 4, after each season, the parts of the motorbike will have 0% of use.
- Each manager will obtain $30,000 for each point that he/she has obtained at the end of the season. This money will be given at the beginning of the following season.
- At the end of the season, you will have that to pay a tax if you have more than $50.000.000. You will have to pay 0, 4% in taxes by each million more than the $50.000.000. Example: If you have $65.000.000 (15 million over the $50.000.000), at the end of the season you will have to pay $3.900.000 (15*0, 4% = 6% of the $65.000.000 that you have).
- From season 8, the managers relegated to G3, will lose their Pilot if he has an overall above 99 points, and their Chief Mechanics if they have one
- The moral of the Pilots, will increase, if they finished between the 5 first of his group. This will depend on their abilities and the group in which they are in
- Important: Order in which one will promote/relegate
1. End Of Season Bonus. The Top 8 of each group will win a bonus:
2. The promotion/relegation will be calculated (the money at that moment is taken into account and the manager will be relegated if he that has a negative amount)
3. The parts of the motorbike will be sold if the amount is negative
4. The taxes will be implemented
5. The $5.000.000 will be given to the managers who have competed in the 17 Races.
6. The money by total of obtained points will be given
7. The money by total of points obtained as a team will be given
- Managers in G4 will begin the season with:
1. Its monetary account at $30.000.000
2. Their motorbike with all its parts in level 1.
3. They will lose their Pilot if its overall is greater than 85.
4. $5.000.000 will be given to the managers who have competed in the 17 Races.
5, Managers who begin in G4, will have their sponsors returning to $1.000.000 (like Sponsor of the team) and Uniroyali tires
- The can only be a single player by computer or IP.
- Players in G4 who do not participate in 6 consecutive Races will have their account cancelled in MotoGPREM.
- Players in the groups of G3 that do not participate in at least 6 Races in one season will have their account cancelled in MotoGPREM (and the players in G4 filled the necessary spaces)
- Players in the groups of G2 that do not participate in at least 6 Race in one season will have their account cancelled in MotoGPREM (and the players in G3 filled the necessary spaces)
- Only the managers in G1 will be able to offer a Bonus of champion to their Pilots and/or Chief Mechanics. The limits of this Bonus is of $30.000.000
- When players are added at the middle of a season, they will receive an amount of money for the rest of the season that consists of $1.750.000 by Race. Example: Players who enter the game after the first Race will obtain $28.000.000 (because 16 Races and 16*$1.750.000 so on have left = $28.000.000), whereas players who enter after 7 Races will obtain single $17.500.000 (because 10 Races and 10*$1.750.000 have left = $17.500.000), and so on.
Important: Participating in this game, you accept that making any thing that not this announced in these rules, will give advantage you on the rest of the participants, or that making any thing that the webmaster considers unsuitable, will result in the immediate expulsion of this game.
- If you have a Pilot with a general average around 100 and put your risk around a 90%, you are going to crash in almost all the Races.
- The fuel consumption depends on the circuit and the attributes of the Pilot.
- The risk influences in the use of your parts
- The greater it is the number put in the setup of certain part of the motorbike, the greater will be his use in the Race, besides some other factors.
"If you have but doubts you can enter the Spanish Chat or English one :)